Industrial Digital I/O Board for PCI Express with 32 isolated digital inputs with filter, 32 isolated digital outputs with power driver, 8 TTL Digital I/Os
- 32 isolated digital inputs (4 x 8 bit)
- Inputs with Schmitt trigger characteristic according to IEC 61131-2 (Type 1), max. input voltage: 35 V
- Inputs with interrupt function and status LEDs
- Digital filter for each input port programmable
- 32 isolated digital outputs (4 x 8 bit)
- Output current: max. 0.6 A per channel with current limitation, channels can be switched in parallel
- Comprehensive overload protection with interrupt generation capability and error LED on-Board
- Timer controlled input/output possible (streaming speed depends on operating system and computer)
- External supply for isolated outputs (11..35 V)
- insulation voltage 500 VACeff.
- 8 bidirectional TTL digital I/Os (1 x 8 bit) usable via adapter cable with additional slot bracket (incl.)
- Comprehensive software support included (see "Software"-Tab)
|ALLDAQ-Software-Package 32 Bit (ca. 80 MB)
Drivers für Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista SP2 (32 Bit), Documentation, ALLDAQ-SDK
|ALLDAQ-Software-Package 64 Bit (ca. 88 MB)
Drivers für Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista SP2 (64 Bit), Documentation, ALLDAQ-SDK
|ALLDAQ-SDK (Software-Developer-Kit) vom 29.01.2018 (ca. 28 MB)
Programming assistance and examples for C++, C#, Visual Basic, Delphi/Pascal, LabVIEW™, MATLAB® and Python®
A Great Tool: ALLDAQ BitCalculator
Extensive software support included:
- Driver for Windows 10, 8.1/8/7/Vista SP2 (32/64 bit)
- API with uniform programming logic
- Programming Support Kit (SDK) with examples for C++, C#, Visual Basic, Delphi/Pascal and Python® inclusive
- ALLDAQ Manager - Utility software allows quick overview of ALLDAQ driver system parameters and provides centralized access to SDK, software tools and help files
- user adjustment possible e.g. for inclusion of field wiring
- Virtual Instruments (VIs) for LabVIEW™ with help file
- MATLAB®-Interface with examples and help file
Virtual Instruments (VIs) for LabVIEW™ with help file:
Simple test programs:
Extensive help files for driver API, SDK, Matlab, LabVIEW and Python:
- Request information about the installed ALLDAQ hardware
- Export of the driver configuration for archiving and support
- User calibration including field wiring
- Convenient access to the Software Developer Kit (SDK) for high-level language programming with examples and simple test programs as well as help files
Pin-Assignment-Tool for interactive display of pin assignment with PDF generation capability:
Round cable shielded from 25-pin Sub-D plug to 25-pin Sub-D socket, length: ...
Round cable shielded from 78-pin Sub-D plug to 78-pin Sub-D socket, length: ...
25-pin terminal block for DIN rail mounting, 25-pin Sub-D plug on Phoenix te...
78-pin terminal block for DIN rail mounting, 78-pin Sub-D plug on Phoenix te...