PCI-Express digital I/O board with 16 isolated digital inputs, 16 isolated digital outputs with power drivers, 16 bidirectional TTL digital I/Os
Ideal for automation technology
The 16 optoisolated inputs are equipped with surge protection diodes that protect against input voltages >>45 V. All inputs can be monitored for bit pattern change or bit pattern equivalence and evaluated as an interrupt event. The 16 opto-isolated outputs can drive up to 0.7 A per channel. The outputs can drive up to 11.2 A in total. The outputs comply with IEC 61131 for the control of programmable logic controllers (PLCs). The output drivers are equipped with thermal overload protection, current limitation, short circuit protection and undervoltage monitoring.
- 16 optoisolated digital inputs (2 x 8 bit)
- Input high level: 2.5..32 V
- &&risk of overvoltage protection for voltages >45 V
- Isolated input ports with interrupt generation capability on bit & change or bit equalization
- 16 optoisolated digital outputs (2 x 8 bit)
- Output high level: 10.5..45 V, for programmable logic controllers (PLC) according to IEC 61131
- Output current: max. 0.7 A per channel with current limitation, channels can be connected in parallel
- Input/output in streaming mode up to 1 kHz possible (depends on operating system and computer)
- External power supply typ. 24 V for isolated outputs must be provided
- Insulation voltage 1000 VACeff.
- 16 bidirectional TTL digital I/Os (2 x 8 bit) usable via adapter cable with additional slot bracket (included in scope of delivery)
- Comprehensive software support included (see "Software"-Tab)
|ALLDAQ-Software-Package 32 Bit (ca. 80 MB)
Drivers für Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista SP2 (32 Bit), Documentation, ALLDAQ-SDK
|ALLDAQ-Software-Package 64 Bit (ca. 88 MB)
Drivers für Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista SP2 (64 Bit), Documentation, ALLDAQ-SDK
|ALLDAQ-SDK (Software-Developer-Kit) vom 29.01.2018 (ca. 28 MB)
Programming assistance and examples for C++, C#, Visual Basic, Delphi/Pascal, LabVIEW™, MATLAB® and Python®
A Great Tool: ALLDAQ BitCalculator
Extensive software support included:
- Driver for Windows 10, 8.1/8/7/Vista SP2 (32/64 bit)
- API with uniform programming logic
- Programming Support Kit (SDK) with examples for C++, C#, Visual Basic, Delphi/Pascal and Python® inclusive
- ALLDAQ Manager - Utility software allows quick overview of ALLDAQ driver system parameters and provides centralized access to SDK, software tools and help files
- user adjustment possible e.g. for inclusion of field wiring
- Virtual Instruments (VIs) for LabVIEW™ with help file
- MATLAB®-Interface with examples and help file
Virtual Instruments (VIs) for LabVIEW™ with help file:
Simple test programs:
Extensive help files for driver API, SDK, Matlab, LabVIEW and Python:
- Request information about the installed ALLDAQ hardware
- Export of the driver configuration for archiving and support
- User calibration including field wiring
- Convenient access to the Software Developer Kit (SDK) for high-level language programming with examples and simple test programs as well as help files
Pin-Assignment-Tool for interactive display of pin assignment with PDF generation capability:
Round cable shielded from 37pin. Sub-D plug to 37-pin. Sub-D socket, length:...
37pin. Terminal block for DIN rail mounting, 37pin. Sub-D plug on Phoenix te...
Round cable shielded from 25-pin Sub-D plug to 25-pin Sub-D socket, length: ...
25-pin terminal block for DIN rail mounting, 25-pin Sub-D plug on Phoenix te...