USB 3.0 SuperSpeed isolator for galvanic isolation - ideal for measurement technology, industry, automotive and audio technology
Variant of the ADQ-USB 3.0-ISO with wide range input from 10 V to 36 V for powering the USB device. Ideal for mobile use in passenger cars or trucks, in the environment of industrial controls and wherever no 5 V supply is available.
- Potential separation between measuring instruments and PC
- Effective suppression of hum loops - ideal for music studios and event technology
- Protection against voltage peaks in the automotive sector, e.g. when testing control units
- Decoupling of different ground potentials in industrial control technology
- Also usable as "power injector" for USB devices which are normally powered via the USB port, but which does not provide sufficient power for reliable operation of the USB device **
- Latest isolator technology supports SuperSpeed USB 3.0 devices up to 5 Gbit/s
- Re-Clocking technology for all speeds
- Download compatible with USB 2.0/1.1/1.0***
- insulation voltage*: 1.6 kVDC (60 s)
- Maximum current for USB 3.0 devices: max. 900 mA (with external power supply)
- USB connection:
- Host: USB 3.0 Type B socket
- Device: USB 3.0 Type A socket
- Operating temperature: -20°C..+70°C
- Rel. air humidity: max. 95%
- Robust aluminum chassis with rubber buffer
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 mm x 62 mm x 32 mm
- Operating system support: Windows, MAC OS and Linux
- Optional mounting kit for DIN rail
Scope of delivery
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Isolator
- 2-pin mating connector with interlocking
- USB 3.0 cable (USB 3.0-A plug to USB 3.0-B plug), length: 1.5 m
- Quick guide printed
This model is not approved for medical device applications.
*ADQ-USB 3.0-ISO(-PS): 1 kVDC (continuous) / 1.5 kVAC <60 Hz (60s), ADQ-USB 3.0-ISO-W: 1.6 kVDC (60 s). Higher insulation voltage on request.
**ADQ-USB 3.0-ISO-PS: 5 V plug-in power supply included in delivery. ADQ-USB 3.0-ISO-W: External supply must be provided.
***When connected to a USB 2.0 host (upstream), no USB 3.0 devices are accepted on the downstream side. The cascading of multiple USB isolators is not supported.
Please note: Süany power supplies on the device side must be disconnected from earth! When using a power supply with PE – connection, an isolating transformer is indispensable. Failure to do so may result in damage to the host, device and isolator. Any liability for damage caused is excluded.
Mounting kit for ADQ-USB-ISO series on DIN rail