USB 3.0 SuperSpeed isolator for galvanic isolation - ideal for measurement technology, industry, automotive and audio technology
- Potential separation between measuring instruments and PC
- Effective suppression of hum loops - ideal for music studios and event technology
- Protection against voltage peaks in the automotive sector, e.g. when testing control units
- Decoupling of different ground potentials in industrial control technology
- Also usable as "power injector" for USB devices which are normally powered via the USB port, but which does not provide sufficient power for reliable operation of the USB device **
- Latest isolator technology supports SuperSpeed USB 3.0 devices up to 5 Gbit/s
- Re-Clocking technology for all speeds
- Download compatible with USB 2.0/1.1/1.0***
- insulation voltage*: up to 1 kVDC permanent!
- Maximum power for USB 3.0 devices:
- Without external power supply: max. 200 mA
- With external power supply: max. 900 mA
- USB connection:
- Host: USB 3.0 Type B socket
- Device: USB 3.0 Type A socket
- Operating temperature: -20°C..+70°C
- Rel. air humidity: max. 95%
- Robust aluminum chassis with rubber buffer
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 mm x 62 mm x 32 mm
- Operating system support: Windows, MAC OS and Linux
This model is not approved for medical device applications.
*ADQ-USB 3.0-ISO(-PS): 1 kVDC (continuous) / 1.5 kVAC <60 Hz (60s), ADQ-USB 3.0-ISO-W: 1.6 kVDC (60 s). Higher insulation voltage on request.
**ADQ-USB 3.0-ISO-PS: 5 V plug-in power supply included in delivery. ADQ-USB 3.0-ISO-W: External supply must be provided.
***When connected to a USB 2.0 host (upstream), no USB 3.0 devices are accepted on the downstream side. The cascading of multiple USB isolators is not supported.
Scope of delivery:
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Isolator
- Matching plug-in power supply (5 VDC/1.4 A) with 5.5 mm low-voltage connector with bayonet connection
- USB 3.0 cable (USB 3.0-A plug to USB 3.0-B plug), length: 1.5 m
- Quick guide printed
Mounting kit for ADQ-USB-ISO series on DIN rail