USB 2.0 High-speed isolator for galvanic isolation - ideal for measurement technology, industry, automotive and audio technology - "Black Edition Limited"
Füfor all audio specialists who want a super re-clocking on the USB 2.0 in addition to a first-class isolation. The same isolation and re-clocking level is used as with the 3.0 isolator, but the 3.0-specific lines are not occupied.
- Effective suppression of hum loops - ideal for music studios and event technology
- Potential separation between measuring instruments and PC
- Protection against voltage peaks in the automotive sector, e.g. when testing control units
- Decoupling of different ground potentials in industrial control technology
- Also usable as "power injector" for USB devices which are normally powered via the USB port, but which does not provide sufficient power for reliable operation of the USB device **
- Latest isolator technology supports high-speed USB 2.0 devices up to 480 Mbps
- Re-Clocking technology for all speeds
- Download compatible with USB 1.1/1.0
- insulation voltage (data and supply): up to 1 kV permanent!*
- Maximum power for USB 2.0 devices:
- Without external power supply: max. 180 mA
- With external power supply: max. 500 mA**
- USB connection:
- Host: USB 2.0 Type B socket
- Device: USB 2.0 Type A socket
- Operating temperature: -20°C..+70°C
- Rel. air humidity: max. 95%
- Robust aluminum chassis with rubber buffer
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 mm x 62 mm x 32 mm
- Operating system support: Windows, MAC OS and Linux
- Complete in a robust plastic case with carrying strap
Scope of delivery
- USB 2.0 high-speed isolator
- USB 2.0 cable (USB 2.0-A connector to USB 2.0-B connector), length: 1.5 m
- 5 V plug-in power supply
- Quick guide printed
- Complete in robust plastic case (B x H x n n d: 272 x 92 n n 220 mm) with carrying strap
This model is not approved for medical device applications.
*ADQ-USB 2.0-ISOv2-BK: 1 kVDC (continuous) / 1.5 kVAC <60 Hz (60s).
**External power supply for ADQ-USB 2.0-ISOv2-BK: the recommended 5 V power supply (Item No. 141119) is medically certified and provides your USB 2.0 device with up to 500 mA according to USB standard. The use of this power supply ensures compliance with the USB isolator specification. The plug-in power supply is included in the scope of delivery of ADQ-USB 2.0-ISOv2-BK-BOX.
***The cascading of multiple USB isolators is not supported.
Mounting kit for ADQ-USB-ISO series on DIN rail