My Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty at the moment.
The TBMA1 is a small, lightweight, broadband biconical measurement antenna for the range from 30MHz to 1GHz. It is therefore ideal for EMC measurements and for generating defined field strengths.
EMC antenna is supplied in a solid beech wood case together with a pistol grip stand. A ¼" standard thread makes it easy to connect it to common tripods.
All elements are corrosion resistant and secured against twisting. They are fed by a broadband balun with 2 W load capacity. In addition, they are protected against the build-up of static charge.
- Type: passive biconical
- Frequency range: 30 MHz - 1000MHz
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ω
- Maximum continuous RF input power: 2 W
- Connector: N-type socket
- Isotropic gain: -42.15... 1.78 dBi
- Antenna factor: 16.30 ... 41.91 dB/m
- Voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR) Max < 2.8
- width: 430 mm tip to tip
- diameter: 160 mm
- Depth: 163 mm including housing
- Weight: 0,46 kg
- Thread size of the tripod adapter: ¼"
Biconical Antenna from 30MHz to 1GHz
|Show 1 to 1 (of in total 1 products)||Sites: 1|