The M2U Basic is the small system for the price-conscious application, where it is a matter of testing cables with predominantly small to medium quantities of pins. In the course of investment protection, you should bear in mind that this system cannot be expanded at a later date.
The CableEye M2U Basic offers:
- 128 test points (not expandable)
- Checking for continuity, open connections, short circuits, faulty wiring and sporadic faults. WITHOUT resistance and diode measurement (see M3U and HVX)
- Rugged metal housing approx. 23cm x 30.5cm (approx. DIN A4 size)
- Built-in test button and indicators for ready, match and fail states
- PC software
- No calibration necessary
- European power supply unit
- USB Interface cable
- 1 year warranty and software upgrade support (optional annually extendable)
Incl. 2 x CB15 Interface board:
- 9-pole SUB-D 1x each male / female
- 25-pin SUB-D 1x each mänlich/weiblich
- 15-pin SUB-D HD each 1x mänlich/weiblich
- 1x DVI
- 1x RJ45 network jack isolated
- 1x RJ10/RJ11 “Western plug“
- Je 1x USB-A and –B
- Je 1x Mini-DIN-4, -6, -8
Note: The CB15 included in the scope of delivery can also be replaced by another board of the same value on request. Talk to us.
Optionally the device can be extended with:
- Üover 60 different interface boards [next]
- Additional Hardware Accessories [next]
- Additional software options [next]
Customized adapters, devices and software can be created on request. Talk to us!
The CableEye Software
The highlight of the CableEye system is the perfect cooperation between software and hardware. Even with the included software, you can do the most common tasks in the field of cable testing. Any number of sample cables can be taught in and stored with all values - even in the local or remote network. The cables to be tested are compared with the data of the sample and the result is clearly displayed with "Fail" or "Pass" on both the screen and the device itself.
Extensive print output capabilities allow reports to be generated on wiring, test results, error descriptions, reports and labels.
With the help of the programmable sequence control, which is also included, even semi-skilled employees can always deliver defined results.
Additional software options are available, such as generating and incorporating your own connection graphs, creating specially designed reports and labels, creating managed cables, and more. With the import/export software, existing cable plans can also be imported and backed up.
CableEye software interface
Compare two cables
Recognize resistance error
Display net list
Test cable length
Automatic test sequence
Fully assembled with AutoBuild™ software (optional)
English, Spanish, French and German language modules available
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator