The Siglent SDG2122X is a two-channel function/arbitration waveform generator with 120 MHz bandwidth, 1.2 GSa/s sampling rate and 16-bit vertical resolution. The proprietary TrueArb & EasyPulse techniques help eliminate the swings of traditional DDS generators in generating arbitrary square and pulsing waveforms. With the above benefits, the SDG2122X can provide you with a variety of high fidelity and low jitter signals to meet the growing demands of complex and extensive applications
- The innovative EasyPulse technology, which is able to generate waveforms with lower jitter square or pulses, offers a wide bandwidth and is extremely flexible.
- High precision in pulse width, rise and fall time settings
- Sweep and burst function, harmonic mode is supported
- High-precision frequency selector
- Standard interfaces: USB device, USB host, LAN (VXI-11) and GPIB (optional)
- 4.3" Touch screen display for easier operation