SIGLENT's SDG1062X is a series of dual-channel function/arbitrary waveform generators with specifications including up to 60 MHz maximum bandwidth, 150 MSa/s sampling rate and 14-bit vertical resolution. The patented EasyPulse & TrueArb technology helps eliminate the fluctuations of traditional DDS generators in generating pulse waveforms, and the special square wave generator is capable of generating square waveforms up to 60 MHz in the low jitter frequency range. With these benefits, the SDG1062X can provide users with a wide range of high fidelity / low jitter signals while meeting the growing demands of a wide variety of complex and diverse applications.
- Special circuit for the square wave function, can generate square waves up to 60 MHz with jitter of less than 300 ps+0.05 ppm of period.
- Many analog and digital modulation types: AM, DSB-AM, FM, PM, FSK, ASK, PSK, and PWM
- Sweep and burst functions
- Over vibrations Generator function
- waveform Combination function
- High-frequency amplifier
- Standard interfaces: USB host, USB device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11)
- Optional interface: GPIB
- 4.3" TFT LCD display