SIGLENT's SDG1032X is a dual-channel function/arbitrary waveform generator with specifications including up to 30 MHz maximum bandwidth, 150 MSa/s sampling rate and 14-bit vertical resolution. The patented EasyPulse & TrueArb technology helps eliminate the fluctuations of traditional DDS generators in generating pulse waveforms, and the special square wave generator is capable of generating square waveforms up to 60 MHz in the low jitter frequency range. With these benefits, the SDG1032X can provide users with a variety of high fidelity / low jitter signals while meeting the growing demands of a variety of complex and diverse applications.
- Special circuit for the square wave function, can generate square waves up to 30 MHz with jitter of less than 300 ps+0.05 ppm of the period.
- Many analog and digital modulation types: AM, DSB-AM, FM, PM, FSK, ASK, PSK, and PWM
- Sweep and burst functions
- Over vibrations Generator function
- waveform Combination function
- High-frequency amplifier
- Standard interfaces: USB host, USB device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11)
- Optional interface: GPIB
- 4.3" TFT LCD display