The SDG1050 high performance function/arbitrary waveform generator uses Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS) technology to produce accurate, stable, clean and low distortion output signals. It offers fast rising and falling square waves up to 25 MHz. The SDG1050 offers a user-friendly graphical interface that can help you complete tasks faster and significantly improve your work efficiency. It has a dual channel output and each channel can output waveforms up to 50MHz (sine wave).
- Includes a built-in, high-precision 200 MHz frequency selector.
- Multiple modulation functions, sweep-frequency function, pulse repetition function
- Standard PC connections: USB device, USB host, U-disk memory and software, GPIB (optional)
- Seamless connection to the SDS Series digital oscilloscopes
- Remote control of the computer