The SIGLENT SDS2104X 4-channel super-phosphor oscilloscope is available with a bandwidth of 100 MHz, a maximum sampling rate of 2 GSa/s and a maximum recording length of 140 Mpts. The most commonly used functions are made accessible by the user-friendly one-button design.
The SDS2104X uses a new generation of SPO technology. It features an innovative digital trip system with high sensitivity and low jitter and a maximum waveform recording rate of 140,000 wfm/s (normal mode), up to 500,000 wfm/s (sequence mode). It also uses an intensity grading display with 256 levels and a color temperature mode to quickly visualize problems. The trigger system supports trigger modes including serial bus and video triggering. The SDS2104X also features historical waveform recording and sequencing to record and playback multiple trigger events. Other features include an impressive range of measurement and math functions, options for an integrated 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator, 16 digital channels (MSO) and serial decoding.
- Intelligent triggers: edge, slope, pulse, window, down, interval, dropout, pattern, video (HDTV supported)
- Triggering and decoding via serial bus, supports IIC, SPI, UART, RS232, CAN and LIN protocols (optional).
- Low background noise, includes 1 mV/div to 10 V/div voltage scales.
- 10 types of single key shortcuts, including Auto Setup, Standard, Cursor, Measure, Scroll, History,
- Display/Persist, Clear Sweeps, Zoom and Print
- Sequence mode divides the maximum recording length into several segments (up to 80,000) according to the trigger conditions set by the user. The resulting acquisition has a very small scope.
- History waveform recording function (History), the maximum recording length is 80,000 images.
- Automatic measurement function for 37 parameters, supports statistics, gating measurements, mathematics
- measurements, history measurements and reference measurements
- mathematics function (FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, square root)
- Fast hardware-based pass/fail function at high speed
- 16 digital channels (MSO option), Maximum waveform recording rate up to 500 MSa/s, Recording lengths
- up to 140 Mpt/channel