The 4-Channel Super Phosphor Oscilloscope SIGLENT SDS2074X is associated with a Bandwidth of 70 MHz, maximum sampling rate of 2 GSa/s and a maximum Recording length of 140 Mpts available. The most commonly used functions are available through the User friendly one-button design available.
The SDS2074X uses a new generation of SPO technology. It features an innovative digital triggering system with high sensitivity and low Jitter and a maximum waveform pick-up rate of 140,000 wfm/s (normal mode), until to 500,000 wfm/s (sequence mode). It also uses a Intensity grading display with 256 levels and a color temperature mode to quickly solve problems. visualize. The trigger system supports trigger modes including serial bus and video equipment. The SDS2074X also has a historic Waveform recording and sequence detection for recording and Playback of multiple trigger events. Further features are a impressive selection of measuring and mathematical functions, options for one integrated 25 MHz Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 16 digital channels (MSO) and serial Decoding.
- Intelligent trip: edge, slope, pulse, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern, Video (HDTV supported)
- triggering and decoding via serial bus, supports the protocols IIC, SPI, UART, RS232, CAN and LIN (optional).
- Low background noise, contains 1 mV/div up to 10 V/div Voltage scales.
- 10 types of key combinations with only one key, including Auto-Setup, Standard, Cursor, Measure, Scroll, History,
- Display/Persist, Clear Sweeps, Zoom and Print
- The Segmented Acquisition Mode (Sequence) subdivides the Maximum recording length in several segments (up to to 80,000) according to the user's settings. Trigger conditions. The resulting acquisition has a very small circumference.
- History waveform recording function (History), the maximum recording length is 80,000 images.
- Automatic measurement function for 37 parameters, supports statistics, Gating-Measurements, Mathematics
- measurements, history measurements and reference measurements
- mathematics function (FFT, addition, subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Integration, Differential, Square root)
- Fast hardware-based Pass/Fail-function with high Speed
- 16 digital channels (MSO-Option), Maximum Waveform recording rate up to 500MSa/s, Aufzeichnungslänge
- bis zu 140 Mpt/Kanal